|
In God's Grace, Here I stand. Latest Update from Ray Peng
In Dakar
大使,各位長官和台灣的媒體朋友,家人和在世界各地支持我的朋友和長輩:
今日是我在賽國的最後一日,世界的局勢一日數變,
Today is the last day in Senegal. The world is at the edge of another
war.
在美國總統布希下達最後通牒的同時,
At the same time that President Bush announced the final warming,
身處海外的我感受特別深刻。
I felt so personally right at this moment.
身為一艘國際志工船的一員,
As one of the crew member of an international volunteering ship in Africa,
我們隨時都在敏感的危險邊緣。
The risk is a real thing happening around.
今天早晨九點船長宣布從中午1200開始
Our captain addressed that all the Douloies (Staffs and crew members)
所有人員管制出入直到明日開航
can not go on shore till our voyage to Spain since 1200.
所以原本想再一次的拜訪諸位,
I was originally visiting our embassy for the last time,
因為各種原因,可能無法成行,在此特別致歉。
Because of all the reasons above I can make it this time. Apology is all
mine.
感謝諸位的招待,以及我們能在短時間內建立的友誼,
Thanks a lot for the hospitality and the fellowship that we built up in
such a short time.
特別感謝大使館的幾位同僚
Special thanks to those colleagues of embassy,
幫助我們船上一些將前去台灣交流的同事辦理簽證事宜
for helping the visas of some coworkers who will go to Taiwan next month.
我們都在為我們的國家和人民建立形象和讚譽
We do make a difference for our country and people by living the images.
書睿即將前去歐洲,
I will make my way to Europe in few days,
短期之內不會見到國人的使館
there will be no ROC embassies around in coming days.
但是國旗和台灣人的尊嚴隨時都還是在我的身上
However, I just want you to know that the flag and dignity are still in
my bag.
這點請各位放心
我前來遠方 為的就是讓台灣能成為他人的祝福
The reason I am here was representing a testimony and blessing from Taiwan.
我深切的祈禱 願神祝福各位在此地的日子
I do humbly pray for the blessing from God will
能成為台灣美好的見證
shine upon you through all the days here and ever.
希望他日再相會,保持聯絡
Farewell my friends, and keep in touch
最遠的距離是心的距離
而不是『距離』的本身
附上照片數張
ENJOY。
OFFICIAL OPENING 大使翩然來訪
黃大使及同僚週末拜訪DOULOS,書睿正在廚房邋遢的工作
全西非最好的中式晚餐,大使公館,週六有約
|